This website is currently under construction. Full information about Living the Future 6 is forthcoming.
This page includes the following:
The Conference Hotel is the Sheraton Tucson and Suites. Reserve your rooms as soon as possible to ensure you get the conference rate.
Rooms are equipped with a small refrigerator and have been wired for your convenience. All room reservations also include a free breakfast!
Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites
- 5151 E. Grant Road
Tucson, AZ 85712
- Phone: 520.323.6262
Toll free: 1.800.257.7275
- FAX: 520.321.7637
Call the hotel directly to reserve your rooms. To receive a discounted rate, identify yourself as part of the University of Arizona Library or the Living the Future conference group. The cutoff date for discounted rates is March 5, 2006.
$99.00 for a deluxe guestroom
$114.00 for a two-room suite
Tax is 11.5% and there is a city surcharge of $1.00 per day per room.
A full complimentary full Buffet Breakfast served daily in the Garden Room is included with room at the Sheraton.
If the Sheraton is full and is unable to take your reservation, we suggest contacting Extended StayAmerica, across the street from the conference hotel:
- Extended StayAmerica
- 5050 E. Grant Road
- Tucson, AZ 85712
- Phone: 520.795.9510
- Toll Free: 1.800.398.7829
> Arizona Guide
- The Official Site of the Arizona Office of Tourism
> City of Tucson Home Page
- Wealth of information; Visitor Information section includes a City Cam view of downtown's El Presidio Plaza
> The Arizona Daily Star Online
- Tucson's morning newspaper
> Southern Arizona Online
- Tucson Citizen, Tucson's afternoon newspaper
> Tucson, Arizona Home Page
- Arizona's Entertainment Magazine Online
> Tucson Dining Guide
- Restaurants by category; includes atmosphere & menus
> Arizona's Art Net
- Guide to Arizona art & artists, indexed by location and category
> Tucson Weekly Newspaper
- Alternative newspaper; includes music, movies, dining guides
> Welcome! to Tucson
- Community information, guides to restaurants, parks & recreation, politics & government, etc
> Tucson Weather from The Weather Channel
- Current conditions plus 5-day forecast
> UA SunCam
- View the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains to the North, taken from atop the UA Department of Computer Science, updated every 5 minutes
> Images of the Southwest
- World Wide Web exhibits about Tucson and the Southwest developed by The University of Arizona Library
> The University of Arizona
- Home page of The University of Arizona
About the Conference | Registration Information | Local Accommodations
Conference Schedule | Maps, Directions, Parking | Conference Contacts | Credits
© 2003-2005. Arizona Board of Regents.
The University of Arizona Libraries