Mining industry and U.S. federal documents describing the events and conditions in Bisbee 1917-1919.
Reports by the Mining Industry
- Mining Conditions in Bisbee, Arizona
August 29, 1917
UA Special Collections L9791 B62 Pam.15
- Deportations from Bisbee: and a resume of other troubles in Arizona.
Arizona Chapter of the American Mining Congress [1917?]
Special Collections H9791 B621 A51
- Samuel Morse, The Truth about Bisbee
This account includes part of Sheriff Wheeler's testimony at the The State of Arizona vs. H. E. Wootton trial, and Sheriff Wheeler's testimony to the President's Mediation Commission. Special Collections AZ 115
- "Sixth Annual Report of the Secretary of Labor," Reports of the Department of Labor 1918. Report of the Secretary of Labor and Reports of Bureaus (Washington: Government Printing Office, 1919). pp. 9-17, 23-28.
UA Special Collections H9791 B621 U58
Different edition: UA Main, Government Documents L1.1:918
- Department of Labor Office of the Secretary Report of the Bisbee Deportations made by the President's Mediation Commission to the President of the United States, November 6, Washington Government Printing Office, 1918
UA Special Collections, H9791 B621 U58r
UA Main Government Documents L1.2:B54
Investigative News Reports