George Martin Drug Company



Andy Martin sold the Drug Stores to Joe Ryan in 1954
and eight stores became part of Ryan-Evans chain, now Revco.



T. Ed Litt Drug Store
late night competitor to Martin Drug Store
Northeast corner of Congress and Stone






Map of Tucson showing location of stores
Courtesy of Arizona Historical Society








Return to the Pharmacy main page


This section created by Jan Neill

Last updated 11 September 1997