Finding Technical Reports - NuReg
- What are Technical Reports?
- Find Technical Reports:
Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NuReg)
The University of Arizona Library has microfiche and print copies of most technical reports issued by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NuReg) issued from 1974 through present. Technical reports on microfiche are organized by report number.
There is some overlap in coverage for NuReg technical reports, either by format (print and microfiche) or between issuing agencies (e.g. reports issued either by NuReg, the National Technical Information Service - NTIS, or the Government Printing Office - GPO). Select duplicate print reports can be found on the 5th floor of the Science-Engineering Library at Y3 N88 (Note: Many of these reports cannot be found in the library catalog.)
In summary, NuReg reports may be retreived from one of the following four locations in the Science-Engineering Library:
Select print copies (distributed as part of our GPO Profile; located under SuDoc number (Y3 N88) on the 5th floor of Science Library in compact shelving). Most of these reports cannot be found in the library catalog.
|1974-present||Located in either the NuReg OR the DOE microfiche cabinets in the Science Library Current Periodicals Room; Organized by report number|
|National Technical Information Service (NTIS) Microfiche Collection||The NTIS microfiche collection may also contain duplicate reports; Organized by NTIS Accession number|
Finding NuReg Technical Report Numbers:
- To find NuReg Technical Report Numbers, one can search the Energy Citations Database.
- For reports issued from 1974-1976, use the Nuclear Science Abstracts index (catalog record) published by the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) from 1948-1976.
- For reports issued from 1976 to present, use the Energy Research Abstracts index (catalog record) published by the Department of Energy (DOE) Technical Information Center from 1977-1995.
If you have an NuReg report number for the technical report
- Use the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NuReg) report number to locate the technical report in the microfiche collection.
- The NuReg microfiche collection is located in the Science-Engineering Library Current Periodicals and Microfiche room on the ground floor of the Science-Engineering Library. The microfiche cabinet is located to the right of the GPO Cabinets. The microfiche are organized by report number.
Last modified: April 4, 2012