Finding Technical Reports - NUREG
- What are Technical Reports?
- Find Technical Reports:
Nuclear Regulatory Commission guides (NUREG)
NUREG-series publications include reports or brochures on regulatory decisions, results of research, results of incident investigations, and other technical and administrative information. The University of Arizona Libraries have microfiche and print copies of most NUREG reports issued by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission since 1974. Technical reports on microfiche are organized by report number.
There is some overlap in coverage for NUREG reports, either by format (print and microfiche) or among issuing agencies. Select duplicate print reports can be found on the 5th floor of the Science-Engineering Library at Y3 N88 (Note: Many of these reports cannot be found in the catalog.)
Find NUREG reports in one of the following four locations in the Science-Engineering Library:
Select print copies (distributed as part of our GPO Profile; located under SuDoc number (Y3 N88) on the 5th floor of Science Library in compact shelving). Most of these reports cannot be found in the catalog.
|1974-present||Located in either the NUREG or the DOE microfiche cabinets in the Science Library Current Periodicals Room. Organized by report number.|
|National Technical Information Service (NTIS) Microfiche Collection||The NTIS microfiche collection may also contain duplicate reports. Organized by NTIS accession number.|
Finding NUREG report numbers:
- Search the Energy Citations Database.
- For reports issued from 1974-1976, use the Nuclear Science Abstracts index (catalog record) published by the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) from 1948-1976.
- For reports issued since 1976, use the Energy Research Abstracts index (catalog record) published by the Department of Energy (DOE) Technical Information Center from 1977-1995.
If you have an NUREG report number:
- Use the number to locate the report in the microfiche collection.
- The NUREG microfiche collection is located in the Current Periodicals and Microfiche room on the first floor of the Science-Engineering Library. The microfiche cabinet is located to the right of the GPO Cabinets. The microfiche are organized by report number.
Last modified: December 15, 2015