Visit & Study
Software in the Library Information Commons
What software is in the IC?
Who do I contact about software?
For help, call 621-6442. If we don't have the software you need, check the campus OSCR labs.
What other Specialty Software are in the IC?
- Chinese Workstation [Main Library Floor 1B]
- GIS and CD-ROM Workstations [Main Library IC Tier 6, SEL IC North]
- Multimedia Zone [Main Library IC; operated by OSCR, 520-626-3993]
- Technology study rooms [Main IC A120 & 110D; SEL IC 214]
- On Windows 10 - How to add an input language to your PC.
- On Mac OS X Yosemite: Change the language your Mac uses.
- On Mac OS Sierra: Use input sources to type in other languages.
What proofing tools are available in the IC?
On Windows, Microsoft Office Spelling & Grammer check (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish).
Adobe Air 23
DivX Plus 3.7
Last modified: January 11, 2017