Visit & Study
Software in the Library Information Commons
What software is in the IC?
Who do I contact about software?
For help, call 621-6442. If we don't have the software you need, check the campus OSCR labs.
What other Specialty Software are in the IC?
- Chinese Workstation [Main Library Floor 1B]
- GIS and CD-ROM Workstations [Main Library IC Tier 6, SEL IC North]
- Multimedia Zone [Main Library IC; operated by OSCR, 520-626-3993]
- Technology study rooms [Main IC A120 & 110D; SEL IC 214]
- On Windows 8 - Change your input language by clicking the Charms bar (bottom right).
- On Mac - OS X Yosemite: Change the language your Mac uses.
What proofing tools are available in the IC?
On Windows, Microsoft Office Spelling & Grammer check (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and spanish).
Active X - MS Office Templates & Media Control
|Blackboard Collaborate 1.2
DivX Plus Player 2.7
Djvu Browser Plugin 6.1.4
eBrary Reader 3.23x
Java 8 Update 51
QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.7
ProQuest (Word add-in)
Last modified: August 3, 2016