CatPrints Cloud Printing
With an internet connection, any computer, laptop or device can print to any of the CatPrints kiosks (also know as WEPA) in the libraries and on campus.
Students, Faculty or Staff with NetID's
- If using your own laptop or device, download and install the app from UA CatCa$h's CatPrints site.
- When printing from your own device or any library public computer, select the desired WEPA printer in the drop down list.
- Pick up your print at any CatPrints kiosk by swiping your CatCard or enter the release code. And yes, you can pay for your prints with CatCa$H or credit card.
Library Guests and Visitors
- From a library public computer, print the document and select the WEPA printer from the drop down list.
- If you are printing one document, go to any CatPrints kiosk, use the release code to print, and then choose your form of payment (either credit card or WEPA print card)
- If you are printing more than one document, visit catcash.arizona.edu and create a log-in. This log-in will allow you to print multiple pages.
- Once documents are selected at the CatPrints kiosk you can then choose your form of payment. (credit Card, visitor CatCash or WEPA print card).
- $0.40 per transaction with credit card
- $0.10 - single page prints
- $0.15 - duplex prints
- $1.00 - single color prints
- $1.50 - duplex color prints
- $6.00 - WEPA print card (includes $1 processing charge, available at the Express Document Center in the Main Library).
Use of CatPrints
All software or apps are installed at your own risk. Due to the wide variety of settings and configurations possible, we cannot guarantee that WEPA printing will work on all devices.
Call the 24/7 IT Support Center at (520) 626-TECH (8324) for questions and help in the event of any problems, or call WEPA customer service at 1-800-675-7639.
Last modified: August 7, 2014