WEPA Cloud Printing
With an internet connection, any computer, laptop and device can print to any of the WEPA (wee-pah) kiosks in the libraries and on campus.
Students, Faculty or Staff with NetID's
- If using your own device, download and install the WEPA print driver from links provided by UA CatCa$h's WEPA site.
- On your own device or any Information Commons public computer, just select the desired WEPA printer in the drop down list.
- Pick up your print at any WEPA kiosk by swiping your CatCard or enter the release code. And yes, you can pay for your prints with CatCa$H or credit card.
Library Guests and Visitors
- From the Information Commons public computer, select the WEPA printer from the drop down list.
- If you are printing one document, use the release code to print, then choose your form of payment (either credit card or WEPA print card)
- If you are printing more than one document, visit catcash.arizona.edu and create a log-in. This Log-in will allow you to print multiple pages.
- Once documents are selected at the WEPA kiosk you can then choose your form of payment. (Credit Card, Visitor CatCash or WEPA Print Card)
- The WEPA print card can be purchased at the Express Document Center in the Main Library.
- $0.40 per transaction with credit card
- $0.10 - single page prints
- $0.15 - duplex prints
- $1.00 - single color prints
- $1.50 - duplex color prints
Use of WEPA
All software or app is installed at your own risk. Due to the wide variety of settings and configurations possible, we cannot guarantee that WEPA printing will work on all devices.
Call the 24/7 IT Support Center at (520) 626-TECH (8324) for questions and help in the event of any problems, or call WEPA customer service at 1-800-675-7639.
Last modified: July 22, 2014