LIBR696a: Online Library Research Course for Graduate Students & Researchers
Date: December 7, 2012
Grad students! Want to ramp up your info research skills?
Do you want to improve your abilities to search, locate and manage information and learn more about the legal and ethical issues of information access and use? Register now for the online library research course, LIBR 696a: Information Research Strategies for Graduate Students and Researchers!
LIBR 696a is a 10-week one credit online course offered Spring semester 2013 from January 20 - April 7. The course is open to graduate students and researchers in all departments and disciplines.
Take this course to:
- Develop graduate-level information research skills
- Conduct comprehensive literature reviews
- Learn how to manage your references
- Explore social media tools for academics
- Learn about the open access movement
- Understand copyright basics
Register for LIBR 696a, in the Schedule of Classes, under Library Studies.
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/libr696a