Trial Database: 20th Century Newspapers
Dates: February 27, 2014 - March 20, 2014
Contact: Mary Feeney
The University Libraries are pleased to offer trial access to 20th Century Newspapers, a fully digitized database of major regional newspapers from 1923 forward.
Included in 20th Century Newspapers are:
- The Times-Picayune (New Orleans, Louisiana 1923-1988)
- The Plain Dealer (Cleveland, Ohio 1923-1991)
- The Oregonian (Portland, Oregon 1923-1987)
- Press-Register (Mobile, Alabama 1970-1992)
- The Seattle Times (Seattle, Washington 1923-1984)
- Trenton Evening Times (Trenton, New Jersey 1923-1993)
- The Springfield Republican (Springfield, Massachusetts 1923-1946) and The Springfield Union (Springfield, Massachusetts 1947-1987)
- The Dallas Morning News (Dallas, Texas 1923-1984)
- The Augusta Chronicle (Augusta, Georgia 1923-1993)
Access this trial database through March 20, 2014.