Get involved in a weekly event at the iSpace
Date: February 20, 2017
Location: Science-Engineering Library
Contact: Jennifer Nichols
Blending new technology with support services and a collaborative environment, the iSpace is where you can experiment with new tools, meet people, and build your skills. It is located in the Science-Engineering Library, room 212, just past the lobby. Come visit us during drop-in hours: Monday through Friday, 12-6 p.m.
We also have themed days focusing on different activities:
- Modeling Mondays: Learn how to 3D model & scan
- Tuesday: Drop-in Virtural Reality Demos
- What'sa Wednesday: Discover tech toys
- Threaded Thursday: e-Textiles, Sewing & Fiber Arts
- Friday Tech Talks: Amazing guest speakers
Additionally, you can join meetings, such as AZMakersWTF, Girls Who Code, 3D4E Printing Club, and Shut Up and Write.