The University Libraries is pleased to announce trial access to the following digital resources. We would like your feedback about the importance of these resources for your research and teaching. For more information, please click on a link below.
In addition to the Mexico 1:50,000 vector data, additional data sets that are included in the trial include:
- PlanetDEM 30 sample (raster data) -- global Digital Elevation Model (DEM) that offers seamless and void-free coverage with 30-meter resolution. It is a fusion of 30-meter ASTER Global DEM v2.0 and PlanetDEM 90, and is totally free of ASTER GDEM residual anomalies and artifacts.
- Corelogic parcel sample of part of Phoenix (vector data) -- geospatial dataset that captures boundary and centroid data for 2,576 counties. This is data is being offered at the Country, State, County, and MetroArea level. (We are considering Arizona, only Gila county is currently not available.)
- Landscan 2011 -- global population database that shows geographical distribution of population at one-kilometer resolution over an average 24 hour period.
- Landscan 2000 – archive of 2000-2010 Landscan data
- Haiti 1:25,000 scale topographic maps (raster data)
The following datasets included in the trial are complementary:
- Natural Earth II Raster
- Natural Earth Cultural 1:10,000,000 Vector Data
- Natural Earth Physical 1:10,000,000 Vector Data
SimplyMap is an award-winning, web-based mapping application that changes the way you use and interact with complex data. SimplyMap enables non-technical and advanced users to quickly create professional thematic maps and reports using powerful demographic, business, and marketing data.
The Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics Online offers a systematic and comprehensive treatment of all aspects of the history and study of the Hebrew language from its earliest attested form to the present day.
The Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics Online features advanced search options, as well as extensive cross-references and full-text search functionality using the Hebrew character set. With over 850 entries and approximately 400 contributing scholars, the Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics Online is the authoritative reference work for students and researchers in the fields of Hebrew linguistics, general linguistics, Biblical studies, Hebrew and Jewish literature, and related fields.
The Global Road Warrior database covers 175 countries and addresses 22 categories of interest to travelers, including business culture, communications, demographics, money and banking, points of interest, security, society and culture, tips for businesswomen, transportation, and travel essentials. It also includes maps and photographs.
a unique work that brings together the latest research from across a range of disciplines which contribute to our knowledge of Ancient Greek. It is an indispensable research tool for scholars and students of Greek, of linguistics, and of other Indo-European languages, as well as of Biblical literature.
Includes historical and modern data, analyses of elections and voting behavior, explanations of electoral process and reforms, census and district demographics, key events and issues, and much more.
Categories include Presidential Elections, Congressional Elections, Gubernatorial Elections, Campaigns and Elections, Political Parties, and Voters and Demographics.
Last modified: December 2, 2013