Paying Library Account Balances
- Go to Your Account
- Click on the " $ in unpaid fines and bills " link. This will list any accrued fees. NOTE: if you are a U of A student you could have fees that were sent to your Bursar's account which will not show up on your library account.
- Click the pay online button.
- Select the charges you wish to pay and enter your payment information.
- Please note - charges of less than $2.00 cannot be paid online and must be paid in person at the Main Library document center.
Pay over the phone:
- Call the Express Document Center at (520) 621-4863 View their hours
Pay in person:
- Go to the Express Document Center on the first floor of the Main Library. You can pay by credit card, cash or check. View their hours.
Pay by mail:
- Make a check out to "University of Arizona Libraries" and mail to:
The University of Arizona
P.O. Box 210055
1510 E University Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85721-0055
Note that your library account will not display any charges. You must pay through UAccess Student or call the Bursar's office at 621-3232.
For Collection Agency payments contact the agency your account was placed with, either:
- WILLIAMS & FUDGE
Phone: 1.800.849.9791; Fax: 1.803.329.0797
Address: 775 Addison Avenue, Rock Hill, SC 29731
Website: http://www.wfcorp.com/ (To pay account or check balance.)
Last modified: February 18, 2014