Document Delivery Policies
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 520-621-6438
Office Hours :
- Monday through Friday: 8am - 5pm
- Saturdays: 9am - 5pm
- Sundays: 11am - 5pm
A library service that provides delivery of our materials.
- Articles, book chapters and books are delivered for all current UA-affiliated customers.
- Articles and book chapters can be delivered to customers not affiliated with the University of Arizona.
Payment, or payment information, must be received prior to the delivery.
Current UA-affiliated customers:
- Articles and book chapters delivered via desktop delivery (to your computer): free of charge .
- Articles and book chapters delivered by mail: postage fees only .
- On-campus delivery of books: $6.00 for the first book, $2.00 for each additional book .
- Off-campus delivery of books: $6.00 for the first book, $2.00 for each additional book, plus shipping and handling.
Non-UA-affiliated customers :
- Articles and book chapters delivered electronically: $3.00 setup fee and $0.25 per page (per document)
- Articles and book chapters delivered by mail: $3.00 setup fee and $0.25 per page, plus postage (per document)
Book delivery is not available for customers not affiliated with the University of Arizona.
- Books (current UA-affiliated customers only)
- Theses and Dissertations (current UA-affiliated customers only)
- Microforms (case by case basis). Please contact us for more information. (distance users only)
- Book Chapters
- Maps (copies only)
- Reference material (copies only)
We cannot provide the following types of material:
- Special Collections items (photocopies of select material MAY be possible)
- Media (Videos, DVD, Laserdiscs, etc.) Note: If you are a faculty member and need a media item for instructional use, please contact us.
- CCP Rare Books
- Music Closed Stacks
All University of Arizona faculty, staff, graduate students, undergraduate students and visiting scholars with a valid NetID can request material through Document Delivery.
Those not affiliated with the University of Arizona are currently only eligible for the Document Delivery article service.
Articles will be delivered electronically within 48 hours of the initial request.
Books will be shipped to the patron's address via Federal Express and should arrive within 3 to 4 days.
Initial lending periods for books are the same as books checked out in person at the UA Library. View borrowing privileges.
Articles remain available for 3 weeks through your account.
Last modified: August 12, 2013