The Express Document Center can scan your print collections for digital preservation. We offer a quick turnaround time and reasonable rates (and match prices from outside vendors).
Digitized materials can be saved in a variety of formats to suit your needs, including tiff, jpeg, PDF, and uncorrected OCR.
- loose paper
- bound books
- architectural drawings
- oversized items
- materials in fragile condition
What are the benefits of digitizing my collection?
- high quality scanning done to your specifications
- professional preparation and care for your original materials
- archival quality
- saves space
- preserves originals
- online access
There are several examples of collections digitized by the Express Document Center on the University of Arizona Institutional Repository (UAiR). These include:
- Raul H. Castro Collection
- Morales de Escárcega Collection
- Photography of Homer L. Shantz
Express Document Center
Main Library, First Floor
Phone: (520) 621-4863
FAX: (520) 626-7444
Last modified: January 15, 2014