Scholarly Communication - News & Events
- News & Events
- Open Access
- NIH Public Access Policy
- Data Management Resources
- Copyright Guide
News & Events
- February 28, 2013) UA Libraries sponsor a lecture by Michael Nielsen, "Open Science: Accelerating the Pace of Scientific Discovery," today.
- (February 22, 2013) The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy announced a new policy requiring open access for publications resulting from Federally funded research. Details will be worked out over the next 6 months.
- (October 17, 2012) The Harvard Open Access released their report Good Practices for University Open Access Policies today.
- (October 9, 2012) UA Libraries announced two programs for Open Access Week 2012.
- (February 27, 2012) Elsevier dropped their support for the Research Works Act. They followed this with a Letter to the Mathematics Community announcing a reduction in price for mathematics journals and other responses to the recent call for a boycott.
- (January 22, 2012) The Cost of Knowledge is launched as a web site for researchers to sign on to a boycott of Elsevier.
Last modified: February 19, 2014