NIH Public Access Policy
- See the NIH Overview of the program
- Many questions are answered at the NIH FAQ
- The Open Access Directory has created a wiki listing Publisher Policies on NIH-Funded Authors
- Ben Grillot compares the author agreements of 12 publishers in PubMed Central Deposit and Author Rights
- Association of Research Libraries Guide to NIH Public Access Policy
- A sample letter you can edit and send along with your manuscript submission to notify the editor and publisher that your research was supproted by the NIH, and thus subject to the requirement, is available here .
- For assistance, contact:
Acknowledgement: The organization and content of this FAQ was modeled on one provided by Cornell University Library.
Last modified: October 17, 2012