The Main Library has a total of 36 lockers that are located on the east side of the entrance lobby that are available for anyone to use. Rental is $.25, which is refunded when the locker key is returned. The following policies are in place for all lockers:
- The University of Arizona and the library are not responsible for any lost/damaged property stored in the lockers.
- Storage of food/drink is prohibited.
- Materials should not be left over night and the lockers will be cleared periodically.
- The library does not offer refunds on lost quarters nor can we loan out quarters to customers. The Express Document Center on the first floor of the Main Library has the ability to make change should you need it.
- A key replacement fee of $25 will be charged for any lost or damaged keys.
Last modified: September 13, 2012