Self-Publishing & Book Printing
We can print and bind your book in minutes with our Espresso Book Machine. This on-demand book maker creates a library-quality paperback.
What can I print?
- A book or other original work that you wrote
- Between 40-800 pages in black & white (book cover in color)
- Minimum size is 4.5" × 5.5"; max is 7" × 10"; most common is 6" × 9"
Search and print more than 7 million on-demand book titles:
How much does self-publishing cost?
$5 one-time setup, $2.50 for a book cover, plus:
|Number of Pages||Cost Per Page|
We can also bind a previously printed book for just $4.
Customization options: $5 per file for file conversion and $25 per hour for consultation (cover and/or page formatting).
You can register your book with an ISBN and place a barcode on the back cover for $35.
Standard rates for shipping may apply.
All sales are final.
How do I use the self-publishing service?
- Format your file following the submission requirements.
- Fill out the self-publishing form.
- Make an appointment with us at (520) 621-6411 or LBRYfirstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pick up your printed book from us or we can ship orders via UPS or FedEx.
Last modified: April 23, 2014