Self-Publishing & Book Printing
We can print and bind your book in minutes with our Espresso Book Machine, an on-demand book maker, creating a library-quality paperback copy.
Watch a video demo:
What can I print?
- Between 40-800 pages in black & white (book cover can be in color)
- Self-published books submitted by the author (including dissertations and theses)
- Books out of copyright (in the public domain)
- Coming soon, you can print books listed in an On Demand Book catalog
What will it look like?
A quality paperback book in black & white with an optional cover in color.
The minimum size is 4.5" × 5.5"; max is 7" × 10"; most common is 6" × 9".
How much does it cost?
$5 for setup, $2.50 for a book cover, plus:
|Number of Pages||Cost Per Page|
We can also bind a previously printed book for just $4.
Customization options: $5 per file for file conversion and $25 per hour for consultation (cover and/or page formatting).
Standard rates for shipping may apply.
All sales are final.
How do I use the service?
- Format your file following the submission requirements (helpful hints).
- Fill out the self-publishing form.
- Make an appointment with us at (520) 621-6411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pick up your printed book from us or we can ship orders via UPS or FedEx.
Last modified: October 30, 2013